Customer Support Specialist
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team!
The Customer Support Specialist’s major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the “face” of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging, able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
- Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
- Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
- Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets, website help, etc)
- Work with field sales team, billing, and compliance departments as needed
- Work with customer onboarding team to balance flexible workloads
- May include occasional after-hours support
- 2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
Work hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.